I have been working on engineering & reverse engineering of bloggers based on different matrices during Quarantine.
P.S: It may not fit your thought that doesn’t mean I am saying wrong. I have my data in hand, analyzed international and national bloggers (17 members) including eCommerce, dropshipping as well. However, focussed to share details about affiliate and Adsense stats in-short.
So, don’t even hesitate to stop reading the details. 🙂 🙂 if not interested.
And, keep this in mind why and how these findings helps you.
Find the answer for it in the last 3 lines.
Here comes, the points I have been digging deep and understand are as follows.
- Domain Quality Matters a ton especially .com, .net, .org works fantastic. And most are adapting to it.
- Author for each post and page is really important and most of the reputed bloggers are using noted names as author name of the post/page
- Most of the bloggers are working on traffic methods/sources mostly after content, backlinks
- Most of the sites are hosted on VPS 🙂 this is to scale in future
- Legit workers aren’t even bothered to buy expired domains with high spam score (more than 80% also works) as they can disavow bad links 🙂
- Reddit is a major traffic source
- Established bloggers are majorly focussing on 2 things for longer run a) Multiple niches b) All over the world (UK, US, AUS major)
- Each site will have different GA id
- Minimum of 3 sites per Adsense account to 10 and sometimes 12 sites they add under one AdSense account
- Focussing more on acquiring Google New sites so to grab real-time traffic
- Major sites of each bloggers portfolio have both expired domains and fresh domains whereas expired domains contribution to their portfolio is huge
- Focus on link building is little less rather freshness of content and traffic
- Found 42 sites of same person 🙂 🙂 i.e a $$$$$/year passive income
- the versatility of thinking and trying, experimenting is the best thing that any blogger can try if they need to success
- 4 out of 12 bloggers are working majorly on the services industry as well while working on passive income (i.e. own websites)
- Bloggers who are majorly working only on passive income are not even hesitant to re-invest again in income-generating resources like tools.
- most of the bloggers I found are all learning every course of Digital Marketing apart from SEO
- interestingly, 2/10 who are working on affiliate are not working on AdSense and 8/10 who are working on Adsense are not working on an affiliate
- being on different platforms like Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, quora for long and then actively participating in discussions helped all the bloggers to get traffic. we call social signals. isn’t it?
- All the bloggers I took as a sample are very strong at basics and also regularly following google updates. its the key
- One blogger has 42 sites portfolio of Adsense sites, 3 writers. His/her income is INR 40L in 2019 🙂 🙂
Now the answer to the why and how Digital Market helps you?
- all the bloggers above took blogging as a career in fact as a business
- all of them are serious about their career
- all they are #ActionTakers
You and I may be one of them soon. What help you need? Let me know 🙂 🙂
Liked? Do Share.